COLLECTED DATA AND USAGE
THE CABLACAR SITE
One of the primary purposes of cookies and related technologies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you customise Cablacar pages, or register with Cablacar, a cookie helps Cablacar to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information and return user log in. When you return to the Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved.
WHEN CABLACAR MAY SHARE COLLECTED INFORMATION
CABLACAR AFFILIATES, VENDORS AND SUPPLIERS
PAYMENT PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
Cablacar do not store any payment information on any of our servers or as paper records making a data breach less harmful.
RETENTION OF DATA
Where you have made a purchase, we are processing this data because we have a contract with you to supply goods or services and we also have legal obligations to maintain financial information.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you.
- You have a right to have any data that is incorrect, corrected.
- You have the right to object to the use of your data.
- You have the right to have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format.
- You have the right to have your data deleted in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information commissioner.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact our data controller.
Details for the information commissioner and making a complaint can be found on the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.org.uk.